20080103

Better than this.

15 storeys up. I can stay here all night.



Feigning that I'm okay.
Is not good....
I'm not okay.

If only it could just sweep me of my feet.
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this..

And how can I stand here with you, and not be moved by you.

Everything, you're everything?
I'm drowning in this whirlpool of thoughts.
Pick me up before I sink to the bottom.

You got me off the ground.
Why won't you let me plunge to the ground.
Let me hit the ground.

I can't stop pouring.
Can't stop crying my heart out.
Make it halt?

I wished everything vanish without a trace, and the wait was over.
Ican't even make out what I'm trying to say.
All the contradictions turning me into this endless ruminating beast.
what the hell am I saying..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home